Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey hey - It's SUMMER!

Holy mother, it is HOT in the ATL right now!!! Summer is fully on without a doubt. I think I may have to hide inside until the sun goes down...

Well, I have lots of cool new photos I'll be posting over the next few days - The Rock N Roll Drive Invasion at the Starlight Six Drive-In (held a couple weeks ago) was a source of many a cool pic - great people watching! Stay tuned for those...

In the meantime, you still have 2 days to vote on a title for the photo in the below post - get on it, someone's gonna win stuff! I'm also participating in the Georgia Etsy Street Team's summer sale - chk it:






Any purchase from my Etsy store during the sale will receive a free surprise bonus print - woo hoooo! Don't ya just love surprises? I know I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment