Thursday, April 30, 2009

Negro y Azul

So, I did not go out in public from last week, at all. As in, I stayed inside and on the sofa for six days straight. And "why?" you may ask.....well 'cause I looked and felt like I got Chris Brown'd, that's why. Scratches and scabs all over my face, a broken (?) nose and two black eyes - really pretty stuff. And all from an alcohol related fall in a parking lot in front of a club - Sweet.
Apparently, I had a bit too much to drink whilst celebrating my friend S's birthday, Saturday the 18th. From what I hear - because I certainly can't remember - I made a complete ass out of myself in the club and then proceeded to go outside and break my face. The lack of marks on my hands tells me that it was a complete and utter face-plant with no sort of defensive maneuvers what-so-ever. In a party dress. And heels. Classy.
Said party dress is now stained with copious amounts of my dried blood - you know how those pesky head wounds are. I've wadded it up in the back of the closet and am saving it for a future art project. Yes, I do that sort of thing. My face is mostly recovered, as far as appearance goes. But, dammit, my nose still hurts likes hell - all the time! And my pride? My self-esteem? Yeah, not so much. Not feelin' too good about myself. Nope. Not at all. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment