Monday, April 6, 2009

Well hello, gorgeous!

C'mon in babe....I don't bite. Much.

My name is Alex and I live in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. of A. Actually, my full name is Alexandra, but nobody calls me that. I've had several last names, and even more nicknames. I've lived in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Hawaii and Australia. I have been a brunette, a dirty blond, a platinum blond, a redhead and now - black, black, black, as the darkest night. Like my soul. BWAHAHAHAHA. Ok. Sorry.

I like cheese, Chuck Palahniuk novels, nice eyelashes, vodka, laughing and making people laugh, the Ramones, low-rider cars, art galleries, shiny things, mixed martial arts, bad reality TV, red wine, traveling, hair dye, Coen Brothers movies, clean sheets, good conversation, vampires, mangoes, vinyl, extreme glamour, pistachio ice cream, real tits, and freestyle moto/bmx.....plus lots of other things, but that's a pretty good representation.

No comments:

Post a Comment